Thursday, 23 October 2014

A Little Fun

I decided to use a little humour and a movie from my iphone to help my students learn a little lesson.  I told them I had a very sad movie to show them - they all watched with serious faces of concern.  After I showed them the movie of their mess, we had a great discussion about why that made me sad.  They quickly went to clean everything up and then I made them another little movie of joy!  We all had a good laugh!  (and today was much tidier!)

Here are the two movies combined... enjoy!


3 comments:

Mrs S said...

What a great idea. I might try that idea if you don't mind.
My class cloak bay makes me so sad at times.
Good luck with your blog

Robyn Scott
http://room2kckids2014.blogspot.co.nz/

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs S! Good luck with your cloak bay too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.