Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Thank you!

Well, this is the last post on "Mrs Nichol's Acorns" blog for sharing Room 26's learning journey in 2014.  I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching each and every one of the amazing children that I have been blessed to have in my classroom this year.  I know they will all go on to do amazing things!  Parents, thank you for sharing your children with me 5 days a week.  It's made coming to work a real pleasure!  I look forward to seeing 'my kids' around school next year and in the years to come and maybe we will learn together again in the future in Year 5!


A little side note of something exciting that happened on the last day of school.  We received a letter from Prime Minister John Key in response to the letters some of the children had written him back during our Famous New Zealanders week, which also happened to be election week!  The letter was written specifically in response to what the children had said - a very cool way to end our year!

No comments: